Thursday, February 3, 2011

Possible new intern to be added to the team!!!

I remember when I was in college and I was interested in looking for an internship.  Never did I think that someone would want to intern with me.  

Last Friday I got a call from someone at Lindenwold High school and they left a voicemail asking me if I would be interested in having a student from the highschool come intern with me.    After thinking about it this weekend the idea increasingly grew on me.

Conversation went as follows:

LHS:  Hi is this NJ Allstarz
Me:  It sure is how can I help u?
LHS: My name is Jim McGuirl and I have
ME:  Hey Jimmy its Sam
LHS: Sam Colon, I knew you sounded familiar hahaha
Me. Yup.   I got your message last week and the internship thing sounds like something I would be interested in.  I just want to let you know tho...this is not your normal photography company.
LHS:  Thats fine i trust u.
Me: How long will this go on for?  Is there anything that you would like me to teach him? 
LHS:  All i know is that my student will blog on his experiences and will have to write a report and do a presentation at the end of the internship.  I will get you the details this evening.
Me: Sounds great - i look forward to hearing from you

No comments:

Post a Comment