Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fire Andy the Movement! JOIN US!

So we decided to put the Phanatic on the shelf for a little bit since the Phillies lost and the Eagles being 1-4 were the hottest subject in Philly.  So we pushed forward with www.fireandythemovement.com


The t shirts came off the presses on Saturday October 15th and they were selling the minute I stepped out of the printer.  I have been wearing the Fire Andy since Saturday (not the same dirty shirt) and it has garnered a lot of attention.   Below you will be able to track some of our exploits over the last few days.


This is our first news appearance.  We were referred to as "The Charter Members of the Fire Andy Movement".  Im glad they edited out some stuff because there is more mountain talk from J-Rell. lol  I might ask Channel 6 for the deleted scenes because they would be too funny.
Steve Pav with Jonny Marks repping the Fire Andy Movement!  Jonny Marks seemed like a really cool guy.  He took some time out to talk to us and tell us what he thought.  We will be at Chickie and Petes on the blvd next Monday with 97.5 the Fanatic.  Hopefully I can get on the radio and make a statement.
Me with Trever Laws.  He was cool enough to give me an autograph while wearing the shirt.  I asked him to take a pic with me while I was wearing the shirt but he told me he would be FIRED if I we did that. Unfortunately he made me flip the Fire Andy shirt inside out before I took the pic.  I understand.  A friend suggested that I photoshop the Fire Andy back on the shirt but I think thats bad taste.  Maybe I should...
 Im trying to be sitting in Trevers seat next week getting interviewed.
 This is the flyer that we pass out to push the movement forward.


Check the Facebook
www.facebook.com/sam.colon1
It has been interesting to say the least. 

Our next big move is to have a bunch of people wearing our shirts for the Eagles Sunday night game against Dallas on October 30th.

So join us in forcing the Eagles to make a change.

Fire Andy Fire Andy Reid Fire Andy Eagles Fire Fat Guy Fire Andy Fire Andy the movement Fire andy reid
You can find the shirts at www.fireandythemovement.com
Email me if you want a discount code.  All shipments are sent out the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment